The win improves the Mavs to 8-3 at home, but more importantly, gets Dallas back to 12-13 with the next six opponents on the Mavs' schedule having winning records.
Mayo and Kaman combined to score seven consecutive buckets down the stretch for Dallas. Mayo finished with 26, and Kaman with 20.
Dallas had five total players in double figures to lead a balanced offensive attack. Shawn Marion and Darren Collison had 14 and 12, respectively. Brandan Wright, who filled in for the injured Elton Brand, rounded out the five double-figure scorers with 10 points.
The Mavs also lost Derek Fisher to a knee injury in the first quarter. At this point, it is unknown if he will miss any time.
Dorell Wright kept Philadelphia in the game with his incredible outside shooting from beyond the arc. He hit four three-pointers for 12 points in the fourth quarter, but the 76ers could never get the deficit below five.
Dallas starts its stretch of six consecutive winning teams on the schedule with Thursday night's matchup against the Miami Heat.
Related VideosReturning Soon!!!!
- Gameday Recap: Dallas Mavericks Survive Second Half to Beat Toronto Raptors, Win Third Straight
- Gameday Recap: Dallas Mavericks Lose a Tough One to Philadelphia 76ers
- Gameday Recap: Dallas Mavericks Put Away Scrappy Cleveland Cavaliers
- Gameday Recap: Dallas Mavericks Withstand Rally, Beat Lowly Washington Wizards
- Gameday Recap: Dallas Mavericks Pull Away from Portland Trail Blazers, Move to 3-1 on Young Season
Short URL: http://sport-ne.ws/o0q