The team with the best record in the NBA makes a visit to American Airlines Center Friday night as the 31-8 Oklahoma City Thunder take on the Dallas Mavericks. Dallas is hoping to extend its season-long winning streak to five games.
The Thunder last visited Dallas when last year's first-round playoff series was ended in Game 4, resulting in a sweep.
Both teams come into this game with a lot of confidence. Dallas has won four straight games, really in a variety of ways, with the latest victory coming on Wednesday night against the Houston Rockets. Meanwhile, Russell Westbrook and the Thunder sport the league's best record, and you know they will be ready for this increasingly fierce rivalry between two teams that have met in back-to-back playoffs.
"I come into the game confident, honestly, and I just come out and take the shots that's given to me," Westbrook said.
"It's going to be a good game," he said. "Westbrook and Durant, they're very good players, we already know what they can do. They're going to be talented and explosive on the offensive end."
OKC has beaten Dallas seven straight times, including playoffs.
Tonight's game is a nationally televised game, airing on ESPN. The game can also be heard on the radio on ESPNDallas 103.3 FM. The game tips around 8:30 PM CT.
Related VideosReturning Soon!!!!
- Dallas Mavericks Face Oklahoma City Thunder Tonight Without Key Players
- Dallas Mavericks Lose to Oklahoma City Thunder, Still Without Key Players
- Gameday Preview: Dallas Mavericks Still Without Shawn Marion as They Return Home to Face Minnesota Timberwolves
- As Dallas Mavericks Head to Oklahoma City, Dirk Nowitzki Will Continue to Come Off Bench for Now
- Gameday Preview: Dallas Mavericks Try to Avoid First Four-Game Losing Streak of Season
Short URL: http://sport-ne.ws/oyt