The 22-28 Mavs are looking for thier third straight win after getting off to a 2-0 start on the homestand, this coming after a 3-5 stretch in the previous eight games. Dallas is 6-2 in its last eight home games, while the Hawks are 1-8 in its last nine road games.
Forward Shawn Marion looks to continue his incredible play of late. Marion scored 26 points, almost 15 above his average, in a 116-91 win against the Golden State Warriors on Saturday night. Marion has averaged almost 18 points in his last seven games.
"The ball was finding me," Marion said. "A lot of times, when you initiate the offense in this system, sometimes at the end of it you're going to be reciprocated."
The Mavericks had won three in a row over Atlanta before a 106-89 loss in the teams' regular-season finale April 26. Hawks forward Josh Smith had 23 points and shot 10 of 14 to go with nine rebounds and seven assists.
Monday night's game can be seen on TV, and it can also be heard on the radio on 103.3 FM ESPNDallas. The game tips off around 7:30 PM CT.
Related VideosReturning Soon!!!!
- Gameday Recap: Dallas Mavericks Win Third Straight Game
- Gameday Preview: Dallas Mavericks to Be Without Four Players Against Toronto Raptors
- Gameday Preview: Dallas Mavericks Try to Keep up Recent Winning Ways
- Gameday Recap: Dallas Mavericks Dispatch Houston Rockets for Fourth Straight Win
- Gameday Recap: Dallas Mavericks Survive Second Half to Beat Toronto Raptors, Win Third Straight
Short URL: http://sport-ne.ws/pwc